En Svensk Klassiker consists of a collection of some of the longest, largest and oldest races in the world of cycling, swimming, running and skiing.
The classic races who are a part of the Swedish Classic, Womens’s Classic, the Half Classic and the Short Classic will give you, both as participants and spectators, an experience you will never forget!
The core words that classic participant use are: achievement, experience, pride and respect. In order to conquer the Swedish Classic, Half Classic, Women’s Classic or the Short Classic you need to finish the four races of skiing, cycling, swimming and running within a twelve month period. You can choose between the following races.
A Swedish classic
- Skiing Vasaloppet 90 km, Öppet Spår 90 km or Engelbrektsloppet 60 km
- Cycling Vätternrundan 300 km
- Swimming Vansbrosimningen 3 km or Vansbro Öppen Älv 3 km
- Running TCS Lidingöloppet 30 km
The Half Classic
- Skiing Halvvasan 45 km or Engelbrektshalvan/Kristinaloppet 30 km
- Cycling Halvvättern 150 km
- Swimming Vansbro Halvsim 1,5 km
- Running TCS Lidingöloppet 15 km
The women’s classic
- Skiing Tjejvasan 30 km, Kortvasan 30 km or Kristinaloppet/Engelbrektshalvan 30 km
- Cycling Vätternrundan 100 km
- Swimming Vansbro Tjejsim 1 km or Vansbro Kortsim 1 km
- Running Rosa Bandet-loppet 10 km