Information and contact to the Swedish Classic
Since its inception in 1971, over 100,000 avid athletes and enthusiasts conducted any of the classics. A Swedish Classic is a real popular movement and annually attracts around 180 000 participants to the five classic arrangements.
The basic idea of the Swedish Classic was to coordinate the five races under one roof in order to justify the exercise and training year-round. It has succeeded beyond expectations and brought many more benefits than anyone could have imagined. A Swedish Classic has truly become a classic for the Swedish people.
Press Contact for A Swedish Classic:
+4670 3356 424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press contacts to all the race’s
- Engelbrektsloppet, Fredrik Persson, email@example.com
- Vasaloppet, Camilla Sandy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vätternrundan, Ulrika Smith Svenstedt, email@example.com
- Vansbrosimningen, Theres Johansson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- TCS Lidingöloppet, Tomas Hoszek and Karin Movin, email@example.com